- “What’s Lost as Handwriting
Fades”, The New York Times article by Maria
- “The Future Of Education Was Invented In 1906,” Forbes article by Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry
- “The Montessori Mafia,” Wall Street Journal article by Peter Sims.
- “Montessori Builds Innovators,” by Andrew McAfee in the Harvard Business Review.
- “What do
P. Diddy, Sergey Brin and Peter Drucker have in common?” by Glenn Rifkin in Briefings on Talent & Leadership Magazine.
- In The Christian Science
Monitor, writer Eoin O’Carroll asks, “Does Montessori’s ‘Child-Centered’ Method Work?”
- “Succeeding At
Their Own Pace,” by Alex Beam of The Boston
Globe on the Montessori approach and its famous alumni.
- “Is Montessori the Origin of
Google and Amazon?” by business author Steve Denning in a Forbes blog post as a follow up to his article, Wakeup Call for the Gates Foundation: Think
- “Montessori, Now 100, Goes
Mainstream,” from the January 2, 2007 issue of The
- In “Game Master,” from the
November 6, 2006 issue of New Yorker magazine, award-winning videogame
designer Will Wright (of The Sims) gives credit to his Montessori
- “Maria Montessori and 10 Famous Graduates from her Schools,” by Chris Gaylord
in The Christian Science Monitor
The Science Behind the Genius,” Chapter 1 (PDF), by Angeline Stoll Lillard