The following provides a step-by-step procedure for enrollment into South Florida Montessori
- Arrange a tour of our Academy and receive information from our office (please call ahead to
make an appointment).
- Familiarize yourself with basic Montessori philosophy.
- Schedule an observation in one of our classrooms.
- Complete and submit the application form along with $100 application
- Receive a letter of acceptance from South Florida Montessori
- Complete and return enrollment contract, health forms, and all necessary
- Familiarize yourself with the Parent Handbook.
- Attend mandatory parent orientation meeting.
The following priorities are used in determining admissions:
- Students currently enrolled
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Transfers from other AMI-recognized Montessori schools
- Date of application submitted
South Florida Montessori Academy is a diverse community that does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies. We admit and welcome students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights,
privileges, programs, and activities available to students at our school.