The following provides a step-by-step procedure for enrollment
into South Florida Montessori Academy:
- Arrange a tour of our Academy and receive information from our office (please
call ahead to make an appointment).
- Familiarize yourself with basic Montessori philosophy.
- Complete and submit the application form and $100 application
- Receive a letter of acceptance from South Florida Montessori
- Complete and return enrollment contract, health forms, enrollment and material
- Attend parent orientation meeting.
- Upon mutual acceptance, bring your child to meet the
The following priorities are used in determining
- Students currently enrolled
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Transfers from other Montessori schools
- Date of application submitted
South Florida Montessori Academy is a diverse community that
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies. We admit and welcome students of any race, color, national and ethnic
origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities available to students at the Academy.