Enrollment ProceduresThe following provides a step-by-step procedure for enrollment into South Florida Montessori Academy:
1. Arrange a tour of our Academy and receive information from our office
(please call ahead to make an appointment).
2. Familiarize yourself with basic Montessori philosophy.
3. Complete and submit the application form and $100 application fee.
4. Receive a letter of acceptance from South Florida Montessori Academy.
5. Complete and return enrollment contract, health forms, enrollment and material
6. Attend parent orientation meeting.
7. Upon mutual acceptance, bring your child to meet the Teacher.
Admission PoliciesThe following priorities are used in determining admissions:
1. Students currently enrolled
2. Siblings of currently enrolled students
3. Transfers from other Montessori schools
4. Date of application submitted
South Florida Montessori Academy is a diverse community that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies.
We admit and welcome students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities available to students at the Academy.
Drop off time: 8:30am - 8:45am Pick up time: 2:30pm - 2:45pm
Extended care available: 2:30pm - 5:00pm
If you would like to enroll your child in our Academy, set up a tour, or just get more information, please call us at 954-533-1773 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"The child is truly a miraculous being and this should be felt deeply by the educator"
- Maria Montessori