The following provides a step-by-step procedure for enrollment into South Florida Montessori Academy:
- Arrange a tour of our Academy and receive information from our office (please call ahead to make an appointment).
- Familiarize yourself with basic Montessori philosophy.
- Complete and submit the application form and $100 application fee.
- Receive a letter of acceptance from South Florida Montessori Academy.
- Complete and return enrollment contract, health forms, enrollment and material fees.
- Attend parent orientation meeting.
- Upon mutual acceptance, bring your child to meet the Teacher.
The following priorities are used in determining admissions:
- Students currently enrolled
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Transfers from other Montessori schools
- Date of application submitted
South Florida Montessori Academy is a diverse community that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies. We admit and welcome students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities available to students at the Academy.